tutunjian & bitetto, P.C.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
Specializing in Intellectual Property law, with particular expertise in prosecuting and securing Patent and Trademark rights for the benefit of their clients.
The firm’s attorneys and staff provide in-depth comprehensive technical and legal expertise attained over many years of practice.
From diverse backgrounds across a full range of technical fields, the firm has and continues to provide services to a wide range of clients, ranging from small business startups to Fortune 500 companies.
With over two decades of operation, and thousands of patent, trademark and copyright filings and registrations to their name, each principal and associate at Tutunjian & Bitetto presents a complementary set of legal and technical skills, as well as practical, expertise that inures to the benefit of our clients.
Photo Credit – Mill Neck Manor House, Long Island, NY
In addition to client counseling in all areas of intellectual property law, Tutunjian & Bitetto provides intellectual property services at every level. The following is a non-exhaustive list of our areas of focus for legal services. Contact us if you have questions or would like a quote.
Transactional & searching
Transactional & Searching
Photo Credit – Great South Bay, Fire Island National Seashore, Long Island, NY
CONFERENCES & FIRM MEMBERSHIPS
- The firm is a member and has been represented at every annual INTA conference since 2000.
- The firm is a member of the IPO and contributes to the Educational Foundation.
- The firm is a member. Sharing common interests with local businesses, the firm participates in the Melville Chamber of Commerce.
Photo Credit – Sunrise at Jones Beach, Long Island, NY
Tutunjian & Bitetto is often looking for qualified candidates for the following employment descriptions:
PATENT ATTORNEY OR AGENT
- Candidates must have strong technical skills in the physical sciences with a preference in, Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Other related science and engineering disciplines will be considered based on need. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, be eager to learn, adapt to new technologies and have a self-starting, can-do attitude.
- Preferred candidates have two or more years of experience at patent application drafting and prosecution. Strengths in technical writing, litigation, and related work experience are also considerations.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a family-like work environment.
- TM Paralegal: Candidates preferably have one or more years of experience in assisting in Trademark prosecution. Candidates should have strong written and verbal skills as well as research skills. Candidates should also be capable of using Westlaw™ for legal research. Candidates should be familiar with the USPTO Trademark database, and be able to communicate with foreign associates for foreign trademark matters. A preferred candidate will be capable of efficiently managing their time and workload.
- Legal Assistant: Preferred candidates have experience in assisting attorneys in the preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications. Candidates should function well as part of a team and be proficient at handling highly detailed filing procedures that vary from client to client. The firm is willing to train new candidates with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
Photo Credit – Shoreline and cliffs at Montauk, Long Island, NY
For questions or information please feel free to contact us at:
Tutunjian & Bitetto, P.C.
401 Broadhollow Road, Suite 402
Melville, NY 11747
T: (631) 844-0080
F: (631) 844-0081