Tutunjian & Bitetto is often looking for qualified candidates for the following employment descriptions:
Patent Attorney or Agent
- Candidates must have strong technical skills in the physical sciences with a preference in, Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Other related science and engineering disciplines will be considered based on need. Candidates must have a strong work ethic, be eager to learn, adapt to new technologies and have a self-starting, can-do attitude.
- Preferred candidates have two or more years of experience at patent application drafting and prosecution. Strengths in technical writing, litigation, and related work experience are also considerations.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a family-like work environment.
- TM Paralegal: Candidates preferably have one or more years of experience in assisting in Trademark prosecution. Candidates should have strong written and verbal skills as well as research skills. Candidates should also be capable of using Westlaw™ for legal research. Candidates should be familiar with the USPTO Trademark database, and be able to communicate with foreign associates for foreign trademark matters. A preferred candidate will be capable of efficiently managing their time and workload.
- Legal Assistant: Preferred candidates have experience in assisting attorneys in the preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications. Candidates should function well as part of a team and be proficient at handling highly detailed filing procedures that vary from client to client. The firm is willing to train new candidates with the right attitude and willingness to learn.